The Foundation of the Sierra’s Greenway is the owner of all intellectual property rights of the contents accessible from the Portal. All rights and contents of this website are protected by the legislation on industrial property. All the rights are reserved and therefore its contents belong exclusively to the Foundation of the Sierra’s Greenway.
Access to this material will not imply in any form, a license for its reproduction and / or distribution, which in any case will be prohibited except prior and express consent of the Foundation of the Sierra’s Greenway. The user undertakes to use this Portal exclusively for personal use.
Legal notice conditions
The user will access the Portal and make use of the content according to the legality in force at any time and to the standards of good faith, morality and good customs.
The user may not use this website for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these conditions of use, and any action to the detriment of the Foundation of the Sierra’s Greenway or third parties is prohibited.
Especially the user may not access the Portal in a way that damages, deteriorates, overuse or overburden the services and / or information offered, it can not interfere with the use of those services and / or information by other third parties, it can not be tryed to access or to get into sites, services, computer systems of the Portal or to networks connected to the Portal without authorization when it is mandatory for access, or through acts of hacking or any other unauthorized means.
The Foundation of the Sierra’s Greenway reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to the portal, without prior notice, on a discretionary and temporary basis.
- The services and information offered by the Portal are totally free.
- The use of this Portal is governed by the Spanish legal system and by these general conditions.
- It is prohibited to make use of the Portal for any action contrary to the current legality and especially, not exhaustive, the following:
- Sending unsolicited mass mail or spamming.
- Any form of violation of the rights of third parties.
- Any activity that has as its object pornographic, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal content.
- Introduce computer viruses, defective files or programs that may cause any damage to the Portal, the Foundation of the Sierra’s Greenway or third parties.
- Use this website for commercial purposes or in an inadequate way for its own purpose.
- Restrictions of use: any link that is made with the contents of the Portal, will require the prior agreement of the Foundation of the Sierra’s Greenway and should allow, through the opportune visualization, the identification of its origin. Use of this information on other Internet sites will require express authorization.
- Responsibility: The Foundation of the Sierra’s Greenway is not responsible in any case for any damage that could be caused to a third party by users of the Portal as a result of illegal or inappropriate use of the same, or as a result of the contents and Information accessible or facilitated through it, or the sites linked to it. Those responsible will be the users or third parties who caused the damages.
Any references made in the Portal to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information, using the trademark, trade name, or name of the manufacturer or supplier, owned by third parties, does not constitute nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the Foundation of the Sierra’s Greenway.
The Foundation of the Sierra’s Greenway does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the functioning of the Portal and the services, so it will not be responsible for any damages that may be caused as a result of the lack of availability and / or continuity.
The Foundation of the Sierra’s Greenway does not guarantee the absence of viruses in the services and contents of the Portal, whether they are provided directly or by third parties, including connections through links, so it will not be responsible for the damages that may be caused as a result of the existence of such viruses.
The Foundation of the Sierra’s Greenway does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the contents and services of the Portal whether they are provided directly or by third parties, including the links, will not be liable for damages and losses that may be suffered by users as a result of unlawfulness, non-reliability, uselessness, inaccuracy, lack of truthfulness, non-exhaustiveness and / or non-current of services and / or contents.
Data Protection Policy
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December on the Protection of Personal Data, which regulates the right to information in the collection of data, we inform you of the following:
- The personal data provided to us will be processed in the file identified as VIA VERDE DE LA SIERRA DIFFUSION, in order to promote the activities related to the Sierra Greenway. This file and its treatment are the responsibility of the Foundation of the Sierra’s Greenway.
- The purpose of the treatment is to properly manage the provision of the service that has required us. Likewise, these data will not be transferred to third parties, except for legally permitted assignments.
- The data requested are of mandatory supply for the provision of the service to which it subscribes. These are adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Your refusal to provide the requested data implies the impossibility of providing the service.
We also inform you of the possibility of exercising the corresponding rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with what was established in Law 15/1999 before the Foundation of the Sierra’s Greenway as responsible for the file. The mentioned rights can be exercised through the following means: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fundación Vía Verde de la Sierra. Antigua Casa del Guarda s/n. 11659 Puerto Serrano (CÁDIZ). Tel: (+34) 956 136 372. Fax: (+34) 956 136 357
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to the user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify The session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for the Broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user such as the language, the type of browser through which access Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
Our website may use third party services that collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, Cookies that collect the information, including the IP address of the user, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set in the Web Google.com. Including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal exigency or when said third parties process the information for Google account.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: